Two things...
Tomorrow (Wednesday) I'm leading a live-streamed seminar on Tricaster and some of its advanced features. It's basically a TV studio in a box - great for remote production and low-cost studio production. I've installed and trained for these in dozens of schools, offices, and studios.
If you know of any students (or staff) that might be interested in learning more, here's a link to sign up! It'll be streaming on Facebook Live. I was able to get a job right out of school with this - and I'm always being asked for other operators - lots of $$$ potential here for students and graduates!
Also...
I just accepted a position with Al Roker's production company RokerMedia to run their new livestreaming spinoff. I'll be working with shows, brands, and influencers to most effectively get their content to stream live on the internet. Yay having a job!
Jealous of the new studio... Gotta get up to see it!
Thanks!
Director - StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson (Podcast)
Television/Radio Major, Integrated Marketing Communications & Politics Minor
Ithaca College | Class of 2014
Director - StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse Tyson (Podcast)
Television/Radio Major, Integrated Marketing Communications & Politics Minor
Ithaca College | Class of 2014
No comments:
Post a Comment